Wood For The Trees
Wood For The Trees is a registered charity formed in 2017. Their mission is to help kiwis suffering from mental illness, and to raise awareness around mental health and suicide prevention in New Zealand. For more info, please visit www.WoodForTheTrees.nz
Funding is to be applied, at the committee's discretion, to charitable organisations or community groups in New Zealand who have the care or welfare of people suffering from a mental health as their principal objective.
Funding Amount and Time Frames
- Applications to be considered as a recipient for funding are assessed annually. The granting cycle is currently closed.
- The amount to be distributed this year is approximately $30,000.
- The maximum amount per recipient for funding is $5,000.
- All applications must be completed online.
- The length of the assessment process is dependent on the volume of applications and all applicants are notified of the decision. During the assessment period, trustees may request further clarification from the applicant regarding their application.
Regrettably, due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide detailed feedback on unsuccessful applications. Please note the decision of the Trustee is final and not subject to any appeals process.
Click on the following grant button to start your application.